How will I be able to bring my unmarried daughter to the US after I marry a citizen? 2 Answers as of February 22, 2011

I'm an Indian citizen, planning to get married to US citizen. I've a daughter who is unmarried and 23 years old. 1. Which visa I will have to apply for if we will get married in India? What is the approx cost? 2. What will be my residential status after marriage? Can I work from US? How frequently can I visit India? 2. Which petition my spouse will have to apply for my daughter to immigrate to US? What is the approx cost? 3. Can she immigrate with me immediately? Or will she have to wait till her application gets through? 4. After getting the visa, what will be the residential status of my daughter? Can she work/study from US? Can she get married in US? 5. If she cannot get a visa immediately, what is the waiting period? 6. Will the procedure be easier if my spouse (US citizen) adopts my daughter? Thanks in advance.

You are asking so many questions at one time. In a nut shell, you have to fist become permanent resident before you can apply for you daughter. You should take care of one thing at a time. You can reach us for assistance.
After you have been married for two years your spouse can file i-130 and get a visa for you. But your daughter is 23 and this is a problem. An adoption is a good idea.