How will a father who lives overseas get visitation? Posted on July 07, 2011

I have custody of my 1 yr old son and his father has visitation. I live in Virginia and he lives in the Virgin Islands. What will happen?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: