How to resolve an old debt without going to court?f Posted on July 21, 2011

I was issued a summons from a sheriff to appear in court. A collection agency is suing me for a debt that is 17 year old. How do I resolve this w/out going to court? Isn't it illegal for them to sue me for debt this old? I want to get them to drop the lawsuit.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: