How to remove a non-biological father from the birth certificate? 1 Answers as of August 24, 2017

My boyfriend is not the biological father of my 6 month old son. How can I remove his name from the birth certificate?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You probably have to file a disestablishment of paternity to do this, but call the government agency and ask them how to do this.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: