How to remove Judgement lien recorded on my home? Posted on July 07, 2011

I paid to satisfy & remove the judgment back in 1994 but the company failed to do this. Now contacted the company that did it for me and they are out of business. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: