How to I obtain full child custody of my two youngest children? Posted on August 03, 2011

I need to know how I would go about getting custody of my children and possibly providing visitation to their father I moved here from PA in July 2008 and brought my children here in March 2009, their father refuses to come visit them and I'm afraid that if I take them to PA to visit my relatives and he gets them that he won't return them, what can I do to protect my children and guarantee that they would be returned to me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: