How to get a petty theft expunged? Posted on April 22, 2011

When I was 18 I was convicted of misdemeanor theft in Maryland and sentenced to 1 day of probation. I'm now 21 with a college degree and a baby on the way and I need to pass a criminal background check in order to move into a new apartment. How do I go about getting my record expunged so I don't run into any trouble when trying to move?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: