How to get my father back into the US after being deported? 1 Answers as of March 23, 2011

My father is a convicted felon on drug charges, he was deported in 2008 but was here legally before the conviction. I was wondering if there is any way to get him a visa or pass to visit. He has a minor child and a grandchild that miss him alot.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
He may obtain a waiver if he is eligible. Without knowing specific facts, we can't tell if he is eligible or not. You may need a lawyer to help you with the waiver. You are welcome to contact us for consultation.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/23/2011
Click to View More Answers: