How to get a bill reduced? 1 Answers as of August 04, 2017

I obtained a credit card and every time I pay it down, it goes back up $1500. I'll never pay it off. How can I get out of this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
You need to determine whether the interest and fees are in accordance with the agreement and disclosures. Request an account history. If you cannot do the calculations yourself, take it to a consumer lawyer.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 8/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: