How to correct my name on bankruptcy paperwork? Posted on July 21, 2011

 filed a chapter 11 bankruptcy and I put the wrong name on the petition. I need to amend the papers to the name of my corporation. How do I do this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: