How to amend a tax return after bankruptcy? Posted on July 05, 2011

I filed for taxes in 2 months ago (asked for extension) and am now filing for chapter 7 after seeing I can't . How can I amend my last tax return to reflect my filing for bankruptcy?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: