How should we proceed if we decided to sell the home and would like to remove my son's name to avoid him from having to file a US tax return? 1 Answers as of September 25, 2015

I am a Canadian. I have vacation home in the US . When I bought the home, I put my son's name on the deed thinking it would easier for him if something ever happened to my wife and I.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Pamela Braynon | Pamela Y. Braynon
You can quit claim the deed into whomever name you would like to place it in and file the deed in the county property appraiser's office where the land is located.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/25/2015
Click to View More Answers: