How should I proceed in my child custody case? 1 Answers as of July 04, 2013

We share custody of our 5 yr. old daughter. My ex is active military in Wyoming and has to come to Michigan to see her. He lied about my income to lower support and the visitation information does not include any time frames only that he can see her if we do not have any scheduled plans when he is in town. I am afraid he will take her. Can I fight this in Michigan? Do I have to let him see her? What can I do about how wide open and unclear the paperwork is?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Dunnings Law Firm
Dunnings Law Firm | Steven Dunnings
This is too complicated to deal with online. I need to see what Orders have been entered.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 7/4/2013
Click to View More Answers: