How should I go about getting my crimes expunged in Louisiana? 1 Answers as of April 14, 2011

I have old charges on my record that I want to expunge. Is that possible? They were non-violent offenses that I pleaded guilty to because I had no legal help. I live in Shreveport.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
Contact criminal defense attorneys in your area and provide them with information about your charges. They will inform you of their rates for expungement proceedings and let you know how to proceed. Unfortunately our firm does not handle expungements in Shreveport.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 4/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: