How should I get what I deserve from a personal injury? 12 Answers as of May 22, 2015

I go to the same salon to get my eyelids waxed every month. This time there was a new employee. She severely burned my eyelids and eyes. This caused damage to my vision. This caused sever burns, blisters, bruising, and I am afraid of scarring. I have contacted the company that operates these salons. They offered me $300. This is not a fair offer. How do I get what I deserve from this injury?

Put the matter into the hands of an experienced personal injury lawyer. Good Luck.
Adler Law Group, LLC
Adler Law Group, LLC | Lawrence Adler
You should get an attorney. Insurance companies will pay much more since the attorney will be able to file suit if the case doesn't settle. Most attorneys will take a percentage of the recovery and not an hourly fee. They will earn what they charge with a much higher result.
I dunno. Hire a lawyer?
Curry, Roby & Mulvey Co., LLC
Curry, Roby & Mulvey Co., LLC | Bruce A. Curry
Given the severity of your injuries as described, you need to hire an experienced personal injury attorney. Either the salon is taking the position that it's not at fault or is trying to low ball you since you don't have the correct training and experience to present your claim for its true value.
Either there is a salon out there that is burning a lot of eyelids, or there is someone asking the same question over and over again on LawQA. Hire a lawyer. The salon's insurance company will not take you seriously without one, as you have now discovered.
    Hire an attorney, see a doctor and specialists in order to be able to prove the extent and severity of your injuries, and their permanency.