How should I file if my friend borrowed money from me and never paid me back? 2 Answers as of May 28, 2017

She owes $20,000 and that's with interest. Should I file in small claims court?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Ronald A. Steinberg & Associates | Ronald A. Steinberg, BA, MA, JD
If you loan money to a friend, you lose both. You are owes too much for small claims court. You need a collection lawyer who can get blood out of a stone.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 5/28/2017
Klisz Law Office, PLLC
Klisz Law Office, PLLC | Timothy J. Klisz
That's too much for small claims. The limit is $5500.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 5/28/2017
Click to View More Answers: