How should I deal with a rear-end accident? 4 Answers as of November 29, 2010

I was rear-ended by a Bakery truck which the insurance is saying totaled my car (2008 Lexus). I am getting so much conflicting information, I am not sure what to do. Can you help?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
El Dabe Law Firm
El Dabe Law Firm | Edmond El Dabe
A lawyer can help you get a fair settlement for your injury. More information is better than less information, so get as much information as you can.

As always, feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. If you decide to retain El Dabe Law Firm, Accident Attorney and Injury Lawyer, my personal commitment to you is that I handle your case personally, I will return your calls, and I will file a lawsuit and take your case to court rather than accept unreasonable low offers from insurance companies.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/29/2010
Dack Marasigan, LLP
Dack Marasigan, LLP | Martin E. Dack, Esq
Always fault of the other driver who rear ended. His insurance will cover all damages.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/25/2010
Tomalas Law Firm
Tomalas Law Firm | Ryan Tomalas
If you have been injured we very likely can help you. If you are interested in a free consultation, please call us.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/18/2010
Click to View More Answers: