How should I answer a question on the new citizenship form? 6 Answers as of August 22, 2011

I came to this country on a F32 category visa- spouse of a daughter of a US citizen. My exwife and I had divorce since 2007. I have recently obtain my citizenship and I am in the process of applying for my present wife. How do I answer question 14B? Do i really need to answer this question?

You need to answer all questions as honestly and accurately as you can. I am not sure which question you are referring to.
Any question on the form, must be answered truthfully. If you do not know how to fill the forms, you may want to hire an immigration attorney to help you.
Answer all questions honestly and truthfully.
You need to answer all questions on the form. Under my malpractice insurance I am not allowed to counsel you on how to fill that out! You should bring your issue to a competent immigration attorney and ask very detailed questions. As a general matter you do need to disclose all marriages and past marriages.
You must answer each and every question on your I-130 Petition. Failure to answer the questions can lead to rejection of the Petition or delays in the processing of the case. You must disclose your prior marriage. This should not cause any problems in the case so long as your first marriage was bona fide.