How should I address past criminal involvement with my employer? Posted on June 15, 2011

I'm guilty by association for solicitation of prostitution. This happened in Las Vegas Nevada. I live in Rialto California. My potential employer requested a letter from me about what happened leading up to the incident. I explained in my letter that I pleaded no contest, and the reason that I pleaded no contest, and the documentation that my potential employer got says that I pleaded guilty. I did not. I describe the individuals I was with, the ones I knew and did not. That the officer made arrangements with one of my friends, friend that I did not know, and as a result, the whole party of five were arrested because that girl agreed to take money in exchange for sex. We all were released on Sunday given time served. This was during the all star weekend in 2007 in Las Vegas Nevada. I've never been arrested before and after this incident. My future employer asks for some type of rehabilitation, and responsibility from me and I don't know how to go about that because I was not given a fine, I got time served, I was not told to do community service, rehabilitation, or given probation. So, I don't know what I can do regarding that, and what kind of responsibility do my employer want me to take, as I explained to him that I'm not denying the incident, but I did not solicit myself, even though the officer said I did, I did not and that is why he approached the other young lady. I don't know what is expected of me, and what I should do because this has been a plain nightmare for me, and I don't know what to do. Please help me.