How is my three year old chapter 13 affect my inheritance? 6 Answers as of August 10, 2017

Your inheritance is generally not an exempt asset, so the trustee could take it or increase your plan payment.
Law Office of Kimberly Fives | Kimberly Fives
It can be used to settle your debts until your chapter 13 consolidation plan is complete.
You need to report the inheritance to the Chapter 13 Trustee. I would suggest you contact the attorney who filed your case first. If he or she is unavailable, find an experienced BK lawyer and pay them for one or two hours of their time. This is critical.
Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C.
Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C. | Stuart M. Nachbar
You are required to report any inheritance that you will be receiving to your Counsel and Chapter 13 Trustee. You may be required to turn over same to the Trustee. Speak with your counsel regarding same.
It should not, but check your order of confirmation.
    David Andersen & Associates PC | Jeremy Shephard
    An inheritance is after acquired property that can be used to pay off your creditors. It would be advisable to speak with your attorney because he/she can discuss options best suited to your situation.