How much will it cost for a post nub and why? 9 Answers as of July 01, 2015

How much is the approximate cost for a post nub?

Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
The cost of a post nup varies depending on the complexity etc.
I assume you mean a post-nuptial marital property agreement. Every lawyer sets his or her one fees. If your financial affairs are relatively simple, a lawyer in Madison would charge somewhere between $500 and $1,500.00. If you have lots of property or investments, the work would be greater and the fee higher.
Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
Everyone charges something different. It depends on the complexity of the agreement. My ballpark figure would be $1,500.00.
David A. Browde, P.C.
David A. Browde, P.C. | David Browde
You mean a post nuptial agreement, or post-nup. The cost depends upon two things: who does it and how long it takes to get it done. Is it a complicated agreement? Is negotiation required? Multiply complexity times the hourly rate of the attorney you hire.
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A.
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A. | Joanna Mitchell
The cost can vary depending on what all needs to be drafted and how complicated it would be. Your costs will probably vary from about $750.00 and up. You should consult with an attorney.