How much time will I be serving for criminal threats and assault with deadly weapon? 2 Answers as of September 18, 2017

I know my charges are serious. It started off with a road rage and ended up resulting with me and the other driver cutting each other off. He clips my left driver side mirror off and takes off and I follow him to a gas station. He tries to leave but I didn't allow him to. I didn’t get out of my car and physically touch him but instead I verbally assaulted him. I told him i was going to kill him but I didn't really mean what I said. It was just all out of anger that those words came out of my mouth which got me into a lot of trouble. Does this mean i will be facing serious time in jail or prison?

Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
Probably not. A decent attorney could get you off or greatly mitigate the effect of that crap, if your recollection and recitation is accurate.
First point, you have the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later. Second, hire a lawyer before you forget the first point!