How much time he can get and what I can do to stop it if I wrongly accused my boyfriend of domestic violence? 1 Answers as of September 21, 2016

Now, I want to set the record straight I am under no duress and doing this on my own. This was a huge mistake on my part and I just want to make it right.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
If there are picture they do not need your testimony. Otherwise, refuse to testify when on the stand.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 9/21/2016
Click to View More Answers: