How much time for two DUI’s on the same court date and I have them within a month of each other? 7 Answers as of December 27, 2013

Only the judge will know that answer.
Anderson Law Office
Anderson Law Office | Scott L. Anderson
In MN the max penalty if these are your first two DUI's is 90 days in jail for first and 1 year in jail for the second. Please contact an attorney as soon as possible.
That depends on how good your lawyer is at maneuvering the 2 cases to achieve the best results. You may serve no jail at all if done correctly.
Probably up to 93 days if this happened in Michigan.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
Why not ask how can I fight my two duis so I don't do jail time and have 2 convictions on my record.
    Jason Overton, Attorney at Law
    Jason Overton, Attorney at Law | Jason Overton
    You need to hire a lawyer - today. That's a pretty big deal. DUI penalties are harsh and have long lasting effects. You need to hire an attorney, so that he can start working on mitigating these - the sooner the better.
    Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
    It will depend on the facts of both cases, the DA and the Judge. If you have defenses one or both may be won, if they are lost the statute for a first allows up to 6 months in jail, a second up to a year, while you are unlikely to go to jail for 18 months, you may be facing some jail time, again it depends on where you are, who is prosecuting the case and Judge who will decide the punishment.