how much time could my boyfriend get in jail for being violated for missing two POC apointments 6 Answers as of July 11, 2013

My boyfriend parole officer came by the house and he wasn't there when he went to see his parole officer he was arrested for missing two POC appointments. How much time could he face for violating his Parole?

Whatever the terms of his original sentencing that was deferred into probation and program. Read his sentencing order. Parole means felony. Felony means prison time. Youll get your final answer from the decision of the PO, DA, and judge at his hearing.
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
If you violate your parole, you could be sentenced up to the maximum sentence of the original charge. Contact my office if you have any further questions.
He could be facing the time on the origanal crime.
That would be one year.
The English Law Firm
The English Law Firm | Robert English
Usually a person can face 6 months to a year in custody on a parole violation. There are, however, a wide variety of outcomes.
    Law Offices of George Woodworth & Associates
    Law Offices of George Woodworth & Associates | George Woodworth
    If your boyfriend was on Parole, and was ordered to complete a rehabilitation program then he probably would have been given specific dates to show Proof of Progress, and then Proof of Completion (POC).Normally in the State of California, anyone who is sentenced to State Prison is admonished that "you can receive one additional year in prison for each violation of your terms and conditions of Parole."Failing to complete a program could be such a violation, however, you should speak to an experienced Attorney who handles Parole matters, to determine if their are legitimate problems or difficulties your boyfriend may have had in completing any such programs, as may excuse or lessen his potential for any additional punishment from the Courts.