How much time are they looking at if grandson and 3 others were charged with robbery, guns and drugs? 4 Answers as of September 23, 2013

My grandson has never been in trouble before.

John T. Belton, Attorney at Law | John T. Belton
The amount of time for a felony charge is determined by the level of the felony charged. A robbery with a weapons charge attached is possibly an F2 with a weapons specification. If that's the case then the time involved could be 3 to 8 years on the robbery plus 1 to 3 years on the weapon.
Ascheman & Smith | Landon Ascheman
It all depends on the specific charges and details of the case. The best thing you can do for your grandson is ensure he has a good criminal defense attorney.
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
Time unless plea bargained, 1-15.
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law | Mark A. Broughton
Much more information is needed to answer your question. I will say this: your grandson is in very serious trouble, looking at many years in state prison as well as other serious consequences, and he should hire the best criminal defense attorney he can afford.