How much time am I looking at if I was involved in a hit and run? 2 Answers as of April 17, 2017

I was involved in a hit and run. I blacked out while I was driving. I have schizophrenia and severe anxiety and panic attacks. I've been off my medication over a month due to me missing my doctor’s appointment. The person was injured and it's my first offense and if I were to turn myself in, could I post bail?

If there were injuries involved, you are looking at a felony hit and run charge and a possible prison sentence of between 16 months and 3 years and restitution for the injuries to the person you hit. Probation is always a possibility. I would not turn myself in without discussing this with an experienced criminal defense attorney first. A good defense attorney could help keep you out of jail.
Instead of worrying about the jail time, you need to focus your attention on how you can avoid being convicted. Right now, you have the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later. Hire a lawyer before you make a wrong move (like turning yourself in without a lawyer present).