How much money is my husband entitled to with a personal injury? 6 Answers as of June 11, 2013

How much money is my husband entitled to with a personal injury? He has not worked for two months. While walking to his car after work, he was hit by a car and has been recuperating since. How much money can we get for his pain and suffering? He has been off work because of injuries (elbow) since March 18th.

Cary J. Wintroub & Associates
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates | Cary J. Wintroub
Upon review of medical care rendered including diagnosis, prognosis , future medical and permanency I can better answer your question. Feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss this matter further.
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates | Sheldon J. Aberman
Your husband is entitled to compensation for his: a) reasonable and necessary medical expenses; b) wage loss; c) pain and suffering and d) loss of a normal life ( also known as disability). The value of his claim depends on many factors, including the type of injury he sustained, the amount of medical bills he incurred and will likely incur in the future, his wage loss, the type of treatment he received and the duration of that treatment. If you would like to discuss those particular details, feel free to contact me.
Allegretti & Associates
Allegretti & Associates | James L. Allegretti
How much is his wage loss? What kind of injury did he receive? How old is he. Who is at fault in the accident? Is there any contributory negligence? Assuming the other party is completely at fault, and your husbands injuries are all properly documented, a jury would consider his past and future wage loss, permanancy of the injury, past and future medical bills, and loss of normal life to arrive at a monetary award.
Barry Rabovsky & Associates
Barry Rabovsky & Associates | Barry Rabovsky
You may have a case, based upon the information that you have supplied. We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation if you call my office at either of the numbers listed below. If my office accepts your case, there is no fee charged unless we are able to obtain a settlement for you.
Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
Peckar & Abramson, P.C. | David Scriven-Young
The total amount of money for pain and suffering will be up to the jury, so it is very hard to say precisely how much he could get. However, he should be entitled to the amount of money that he would have received if he was working at the time of the accident.
    Willens Law Offices
    Willens Law Offices | Matthew Willens
    No good lawyer would evaluate a case without seeing the evidence. Some not so good lawyers might do so and inflate the value of your case so you will hire them. In a nutshell, this good lawyer is unable to evaluate your case base on an e-mail inquiry.