How much money do I need to bring my wife and daughter to the US? 8 Answers as of August 11, 2011

I am a US Citizen. I recently got married. My wife is in Pakistan. I also have a daughter in Pakistan. I would like to know how much income do I need to show in order for me to legally bring my wife and daughter here to the usa.

It depends on the number of persons in your household. P
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon The link above is the 2011 poverty guidelines for USCIS. If it is just the three of you, you need to earn $23,162 this year.
Kazmi & Sakata
Kazmi & Sakata | Harun Kazmi
For a household of 3, you must show $ 23,162.
Orbit Law, PLLC
Orbit Law, PLLC | Kripa Upadhyay
Per the USCIS Poverty Guidelines for 2011, you will need to show at minimum, an annual income of more than 18, 530 for a family of three people. The amount of income that you will need to show depends on how many people you support; therefore, if you are also supporting your parent(s) or other family members, then the amount of income you will need to show also increases.
For the I-864, the USCIS requirement is a family income for three of at least $23,162.