How much money cost to gets permit to drive after a DUI? 3 Answers as of February 08, 2012

How much money does it cost to get a permit to drive to work? How I can get it?

Brucar & Yetter, P.C.
Brucar & Yetter, P.C. | Wayne Brucar
Hearings cost nothing. If you wish an attorney to assist you, which I would recommend, there is no set fee.
Davis & LaScola, Ltd.
Davis & LaScola, Ltd. | Martin S. LaScola
If you're referring to getting a driving permit after a DUI conviction/revocation, you need to contact an experienced attorney in the field of license reinstatement - the amount for the attorney depends on your particular circumstances, record, etc. Also, the BAIID device costs money too - roughly $150/month to maintain for as long as you're on a permit before full reinstatement.
If in Illinois, you will probably have to pay a reinstatement fee, but for all the details, I would suggest you go in person to an informal hearing officer at the Secretary of State, (in in illinois), or a DMV, if in other states, to determine what requirements are necessary before your license can be reinstated. In any case, if revoked, you will need to complete successfully, an alcohol treatment program and submit to a formal or informal hearing, depending on your prior driving record, as well as the results of the breath test.