How much jailtime for a dirty drug test if you are on probation in California? 4 Answers as of July 05, 2011

I just got put on probation recently and the court told me that they were going to start randomly drug testing me. How long can I get for my first dirty pee test?

Depends on what you are on probation for, what your prior record is and how well you have done on probation til now. You can be sentenced to the maximum for the offense of conviction theoretically.
Depends on the judge. Some will let you slide on one dirty test. Others will give you 30 days. A lot depends on what probation.
Law Office of Geoffrey M. Yaryan
Law Office of Geoffrey M. Yaryan | Geoffrey M. Yaryan
Depends on what you are on probation for and whether you have had other dirty test or other violations. The maximum sentence would be the maximum sentence for the offense you are on probation for. That's unlikely though if there have been no other violations.
Probation violation can put you in jail for the time you were sentenced to on the original charge. Read your sentencing and probation report.