How much jail time will I have to serve for my crimes? 4 Answers as of March 02, 2011

I am being charged with 3 accounts of 475 felony check fraud with a prior and 11364 felony with a prior 11377 misdemeanor and child endangerment. How much jail time will I have to serve?

Nobody can tell you that without going through the process in court, dealing with the prosecutor and judge in plea bargaining..

When charged with a felony, you potentially face one or more years in prison if convicted on each count. Effective plea-bargaining, using whatever legal defenses, facts and sympathies there may be, could possibly keep you out of jail/prison, or at least dramatically reduce it, depending upon all the facts and evidence. Not exactly a do it yourself project in court for someone who does not know how to effectively represent himself against a professional prosecutor intending to convict you. If you don't know how to do these things effectively, then hire an attorney that does, who will try to get a dismissal, diversion, reduction or other decent outcome through plea bargain for you, or take it to trial. If serious about doing so, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me. Ill be happy to help you use whatever defenses you may have. If you can't afford private counsel, you can apply for the Public Defender.
Felony check fraud carries up to 3 years in prison per count with a formula as to how multiple counts are computed. You can receive probation however with local county jail a condition of such probation. Beyond that your question cannot be answered without knowing many many more facts, including your prior record, the amount of loss, how sophisticated the crimes were, any aggravating or mitigating factors as well as what county your are in and what judge you have. I assume you have any attorney or will soon have one. He or she cannot make such an assessment.
Depends on what you are ultimately convicted of and, especially the 475's, how one charge relates in time to the others. A good place to start your first conversation with your attorney is to determie what your exposure is.
No one can answer how much time you will actually serve. You are being charged with three felonies. You need to hire an attorney as soon as possible to assist you.