How much income do I need in order to sponsor my wife since she is here in the US? 4 Answers as of April 28, 2015

My wife have a part time job. I have a child and I pay $440 child support a month and my earning gross $27,774 p/year.

That will depend on the size of your family and your income, not to mention the place where you reside. I recommend that you download from USCIS, form I - 864 p. that form will let you know exactly how much income you need to have in order to sponsor your wife.
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
Immigration will likely consider your household to consist of 3 persons (you + your wife + your dependent). According to the 2015 poverty guideline, the minimum income requirement to sponsor for your wife is $25,112.00 per year unless you are on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces, in which case the minimum is only $20,090.00. 2015 HHS Poverty Guideline for Affidavit of Support: http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864p.pdf
Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
Consult form I-864P, available from the USCIS website.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
In most instances, a U.S. citizen sponsoring a foreign national husband, and having one additional dependent (a child), will need to have documentable earnings of at least $25,112 to satisfy the 2015 HHS Poverty Guidelines. Here is a link to the Guidelines with specific information for calculating the minimum required amount: http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864p.pdf If the U.S. citizen does not have sufficient documentable income, it will become necessary to include a "joint sponsor" in the application process. Especially where a family is not thoroughly familiar with the legal requirements as well as the needed documentary evidence to support the Adjustment of Status application process, it would be wise to engage an immigration lawyer for legal representation. Some immigration law firms, including mine, offer legal services on a "flat fee" basis so that a client will know the total expense from the very beginning, and a few immigration law firms, including mine, offer an initial consultation free of charge.