How much do I owe in an automobile accident? 2 Answers as of June 06, 2011

I was in a car accident May 31st at 2:30 pm. I moved 3 times in the month of may and did not get my bill. My insurance company was closed during this past weekend, the only way I can pay my bill is via over the phone and the call center was closed. I called again on Monday and again closed on Tuesday I was involved in a car accident and I paid my bill right after. My insurance was elapsed from 12:01 am from may 31st to 3:20pm the same day. I was hit on my driverside door and front finder. My insurance wont help me, they said I have to pay all damages and medical. what can I do?

Law Offices of Steven A. Fink
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink | Steven Alan Fink
If you were hit on your driver side door and front fender, are you claiming that someone ran into you and caused the collision? If so, you have a claim against them for your damages and medical. Was there a police report attributing responsibility? Any witnesses to support your claim that the other driver ran into your vehicle? You should also check your policy language regarding renewal, reinstatement, and gaps in coverage.