How much could a no fault uncontested divorce cost me? 8 Answers as of August 19, 2015

My wife and I have been split up for 4 years. We agree with everything and just want to get this done as simply and cheaply as possible.

Law Office of Martin A. Kahan | Martin A. Kahan
Attorneys fees vary, but this is not an expensive divorce. Consult with a family law attorney in your area.
Assume you have no real or personal property to divide or debt to allocate, you may wish to consider using the services of a skilled law tech.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Cheapest for UC is a Paralegal Service?
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida | Dennis J. Leffert, J.D.
Have you considered Mediation? Mediation is fast effective and affordable. Mediation would cost anywhere from about $300-$500 total. Attorneys are not necessary when you do Mediation. Consider your options and good luck.
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
I think the cheapest would be $600.00.
    Given what you have portrayed your case it should be quite affordable. We will have to pay to do the pleadings and the various filing fees, as well as to have someone write up the consent judgment of divorce, go to court with you, put up in the proofs and procure for your final judgment. The cost of divorce are mostly dependent upon the activities of the individual parties, but I can tell you that I have done divorces in the last year for under $2500, which is also our standard retainer.
    Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
    I can't speak for others, but I would charge about $700.00 not including filing fees.
    Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
    You don't indicate if there are children or real estate involved. Almost all attorneys charge by the hour. Based on the minimal information provided, I would say you should estimate 7 hours.