How much am I entitled to for a recent no fault accident? 1 Answers as of August 03, 2017

October 29, 2016, I was a passenger in a car accident. The driver was driving too fast on a turn, couldn't control the car and landed in a ditch. I sustained a broken sternum and a broken neck. I was in a body brace for 3 months and missed out on the rest of the semester. The insurance company accepted fault and has paid all related medical bills, except my mental health bills (for depression and anxiety). My injuries are fully healed but I still have aches and pain in my neck, back and chest.

Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
The insurance company paid your medical bills because they are required to under the No-Fault insurance system. No-fault has nothing to do with who is responsible for the accident. As for your personal injury claim, you have a very good case because your fracture satisfies the "serious injury" threshold under the Insurance Law. No one can answer what the case is worth without much more information. I suggest that you retain a personal injury lawyer. Insurance companies try to take advantage of people who do not have lawyers. Feel free to contact me if you wish to retain counsel.