How many years will it take to apply for my brothers immigration? 2 Answers as of May 16, 2011

Where should I apply for immigration for my brother who lives in India?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
It takes more than a decade. Contact us if you are seeking an attorney's help. I have been practicing for over 15 years. Our immigration law firm has been in the immigration field for more than 45 years. We have handled cases with experience, integrity, and good effect. We offer payment plans with no interest.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/16/2011
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
It takes a lot of years 10 to 15 and you should apply to the USCIS office that has jurisdiction over the place you live. Get an I-130 from and it will tell you the address where you need to send your application. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: