How many years am I facing on new and fourth DWI? 8 Answers as of April 07, 2014

I'm on parole and I have 2 months left. I'm on parole with my 3rd DWI and just got charged for 4th. What about all the time I have been on parole?

9- months in jail, then probation.
If this is Michigan then you can be charged with the felony OUIL and habitual offender second at least. This means you could get a sentence up to 5 years to 7 and 1/2. Also since you are on parole the time does not start until you are done with the previous case. What part of the parole requirement of "no alcohol" did you not understand? You need a good lawyer.
Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC
Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC | Thomas A. Medford, Jr.
You would received credit for your time on probation but that is not the most important issue that you are faced with. You have indicated that you were charged with a 4th DWI while on probation for a 3rd DWI. If you do not receive serious treatment ASAP you will end up killing yourself or someone else while driving drunk and will be charged with vehicular homicide and will face years in prison.
Answer Applies to: District of Columbia
New charge, new penalty. In Michigan it is a felony and calls for prison time.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
Minimum three years, possibly as much as 14 years since you are presumably extendable for a prior Class 2 felony. You can also get from three to seven on the old case for violating the terms of your sentence.
    This is not good at all. The time you spend waiting in jail on your current charge will be applied towards your offense that you were paroled on. This is a felony so you are facing prison time. Make sure you have the best and most experienced DUI attorney you can get because you will need it.
    Joshua Price | Joshua Price
    This all depends on what jurisdiction you are in and facts of your case. This can differ so much from county to county...only a local lawyer with more information would be able to give you an idea of what you were looking at.
    It depends if your 1st is within 10 years of the 4th. It may also depend on whether there was injury involved. You need to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon so you can also save your license.