How make my illegal immigrant boyfriend legal? 1 Answers as of May 03, 2011

My boyfriend and I are engaged and I was wondering how long I have to wait to make him a resident. Also how old do I have to be to make him a resident?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Assuming you are a USC 21 or over and assuming that he came to the US with a visa of some kind and further assuming that you want to spend the rest of your lives together, then marry him. That will make him your immediate relative and as such he will be forgiven certain indiscretions. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: