How long would it take me to fix my husband’s residency if he entered the country illegally 14 years ago? 2 Answers as of September 04, 2014

He has had a DUI and was deported but has entered the country again.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
Do not waste your time or money trying to do that. It is not going to happen.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/4/2014
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal | Alexander Segal
Based upon the information provided your husband is subject to a permanent bar to admission for unlawful re-entry after deportation. He would not be able to seek a waiver to this bar until he resided outside the United States for ten years.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/4/2014
Click to View More Answers: