How long will it take to get my car title after my bankruptcy is paid in full? 6 Answers as of March 04, 2016

I am paying my chapter 13 BK off in November 16. How long after it is paid will it take to get my car title?

That depends on how efficient the lender will be in sending you the certificate that the lien is satisfied. They are supposed to move fast, but they might not. A clear letter from you to them sent as soon as you get your Ch. 13 discharge might help. Include a stamped self-addressed envelope in which they can send you the paper. (Once you have the release or notice of satisfaction, you can bring it down to an office of the Bureau of Motor Vehicles and they will issue a clean title.
Usually, it takes a couple weeks. As long as you haven't moved and forgotten to update your address.
You should get rather quickly. If goes more than 60 days I'd see a lawyer. At the end of your case send the lender a certified letter, return receipt - with a copy of the discharge, asking for the title.
Probably about 30 days.
Law Office of Michael Johnson
Law Office of Michael Johnson | Michael Johnson
It may take a few months.
    Depends on when your Plan pays off your car note. Typically, when you pay a car note off during your Plan, the lender is paid after your legal fees and any tax debt are paid.