How long will it take to bring my husband to the US? 1 Answers as of March 14, 2011

I am a us citizen and I just got married and I want my husband to come and live with me here in the US. Wow long will it take?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Typically I am seeing processing times in my office for the K-3 (spouse visa), of between 4-8 months. Contact my office for a free consultation.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: