How long will it take my boyfriend to get his immigration papers? 1 Answers as of January 27, 2011

My boyfriend and I want to get married and get him papers. How long would it take? He went to high school in the US.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC | Lynne Feldman
I would not need a lot more information to answer this question. Are you a U.S. citizen? Did you boy friend enter the U.S. with or without documentation? Is he in the U.S. now? Has he committed a crime? Is he eligible for Section 245(i) if he did enter illegally? If he entered illegally has he ever left the U.S. and returned? Was he stopped at the border before successfully entering the U.S.?

I would be happy to consult with you both on these issues and then advise you of the timing, procedures and costs. You may contact me as indicated below to schedule a consultation. Any consultation fee paid would then be a credit toward the fees for his case.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: