How long will it take for permanent residence status green card to wipe out my name and alien number? 2 Answers as of March 14, 2011

I entered the US illegally in 1986. I applied for green cards in 1990, 1991, and then received one in December of 2010. I was convicted of a felony and deported on 2-15-2011. How long will it take for permanent residence status green card to wipe out my name and alien number?

Your name and alien number is never wiped out, even if you lose your status and are deported. The criminal conviction and prior immigration status will always be part of your immigration record.
Your history will not be deleted. However, you may obtain a waiver of admission bar depending on your rehabilitation. Without knowing specifics, no further assessment can be given. You are more than welcome to contact us for initial consultation.