How long will it take for my father to petition me into the United States? 3 Answers as of February 24, 2011

My family is now in California since 2002. I'm dying to be with them. The question is, how long do I have to wait since I'm already married and I already have a daughter?

Your father can only petition you if he is a U.S. Citizen since you are married. Depending on what country you are from, it will take 10 to 20 years for a married son/daughter of a U.S. Citizen to immigrate to the U.S.
As a married daughter of a U.S. citizen you would be in the 3rd preference category. Looking at the March visa bulletin they are now processing January 2001 applications - therefore you would have a wait period of at least 10 years before you and your family would be able to enter the U.S. If you would like a free consultation to discuss other options contact me.
For these kinds of question, the correct source is only www.uscis.gov. Good luck!