How long will he be in jail if he was charged with a misdemeanor falsifying a police report and for violation of felony possession probation in 2014? 1 Answers as of April 21, 2017

My boyfriend was just arrested today. Bond set for $21,000.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
Filing a false police report is a misdemeanor with a potential jail sentence of up to one year. The probation violation is problematic as a judge could revoke probation and send him to jail on the original felony conviction. He needs an attorney to help him with this.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/21/2017
Click to View More Answers: