How long should we be paying an employee for being hurt and what should his rate of pay be? 1 Answers as of August 04, 2014

I own an exterior maintenance company. One of my tech's has claimed he has a shoulder pain and is not working currently. I am paying him, he has been to the doctor and they have said it is not a fracture and put a sling on him. I am not sure if he is really hurt or not. I wanted to find out what are the laws on paying an employee if he is injured.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Paul Whitfield and Associates P.A.
Paul Whitfield and Associates P.A. | Paul L. Whitfield
Pay at 2/3s wages while he is unable to work, if dr says he is unable do you not have worker comp coverage. If so turn it over to them.
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 8/4/2014
Click to View More Answers: