How long is the processing time for I-130, F4 case? 5 Answers as of December 04, 2013

My priority date is October 7, 2009. My brother applied I-130 F-4 case for me. I want to confirm how much more time before my case is processed?

It is currently taking about 10-12 years for a visa to become available for a sibling of a U.S. citizen so even if the I-130 is approved, until the priority date becomes current making it possible for the visa to be issued, they cannot immigrate.
It will take about 11 years.
It takes 10-12 years for a visa to become available.
It depends on what country you are from. A new Visa Bulletin comes out every month you can track your category there based on your country of birth: http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
If your I-130 petition under the F-4 category was indeed filed Oct. 7, 2009, I suspect it would have been approved by now. If not, you should make the necessary inquiry right away. But the more germane issue when your priority date will be current for you to apply for a visa. In the F-4 category, petitions that have current priority date is Sept. 2001 and so, it would appear that you have several more years to wait before you can apply for a green card.