How long it will take to bring my wife from Bulagria? 2 Answers as of June 08, 2011

I have a green card and the petition for my wife was just submitted to NVC. I have called them, they cannot tell my how long it will take to issue a visa for her. I was wondering if there is any way, I can find out how long it will take. I will appreciate any advice how to expedite this process.

No one really know how long it is going to take to finalize her process. What you want to do is look on the US-DOS visa bulletin online and look at the F2A category for the rest of the world. Good luck!
As a permanent resident, your spouse is a second preference visa classification (FB-2A) and that is backlogged approximately four years. You can check the US Department of State website and check the visa bulletin, which is published monthly. It will list the current priority dates for that preference classification. There is no process to expedite the visa availability or issuance.