How long it will take to bring my wife from Bulagria? 2 Answers as of June 08, 2011

I have a green card and the petition for my wife was just submitted to NVC. I have called them, they cannot tell my how long it will take to issue a visa for her. I was wondering if there is any way, I can find out how long it will take. I will appreciate any advice how to expedite this process.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
No one really know how long it is going to take to finalize her process. What you want to do is look on the US-DOS visa bulletin online and look at the F2A category for the rest of the world. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/8/2011
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
As a permanent resident, your spouse is a second preference visa classification (FB-2A) and that is backlogged approximately four years. You can check the US Department of State website and check the visa bulletin, which is published monthly. It will list the current priority dates for that preference classification. There is no process to expedite the visa availability or issuance.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: