How long does the youthful offender stay on my record? 3 Answers as of June 15, 2011

How long does the youthful offender stay on my record? I'm on probation for 3 years and I have to register to be an sex offender for 10 years. If I get in some kind of trouble after my 3 years of probation can they revoke my probation?

Not for the underlying charge for which you were on probation as long as your probation was not extended prior to its conclusion. Stay well.
Youthful offender is sealed, and will last forever. Only the courts can see the conviction.(not the public) After you finish your probation, they cannot revoke you. You can be charged with failure to register though. Attorney is licensed in Alabama only. This writing does not constitute "legal advice" nor does it start an attorney-client relationship.
After you probation expires they cannot revoke your probation and cause you to serve a sentence. However, if you have reporting requirements as a sex offender, failure to register as required by law can be a new and separate offense.